Experienced Management Consultants
Ideas at Work is a consulting company with 35 enthusiastic management consultants. It earned a solid reputation in supporting optimisation and change processes within a wide range of top companies. A pragmatic working style, based on expertise, a project oriented approach and knowledge transfer help our customers to work in a more efficient and goal oriented way. Ideas at Work applies methods, concepts and expertise, always in line with the specific needs of the customer. An open and transparent company culture is reflected in the cooperation between colleagues and customers.
- You are in charge of change and optimisation projects with our customers. In your activities, you are always dealing with the development and implementation of strategies with top companies in the service industry.
- You translate the strategic needs of the customer in an actionable approach, based on seasoned and pragmatic methods and techniques, such as Business Process Improvement, Lean, Project Management and Change Management.
- In your daily activity, you organize or are involved in the facilitation of meetings, workshops and training sessions . Throughout missions on the field, you are a coach for individuals and for teams.
- You are working “on site” with the customer, and are intervening in the organisation structure, the use of information systems and human capital. Your approach is actionable and is oriented towards efficiency and results in a sustainable way. You reflect that culture and make sure that it becomes an asset within the client’s organisation.
- You might take on several challenges, as a project manager, a process consultant, a change agent, a coach,…..
We are looking for consultants with at least 10 years of experience, being active in a consulting firm, an ICT-company or a traditional industry, and wanting to broaden their horizon. Consultants have a proven track record in change and optimisation projects. They have a master degree, preferably with operations management, financial management, engineering… as a specialisation. But beyond education, we are looking for dynamic colleagues with a transparent, informal but professional attitude, gaining the respect of our customers and within our organisation. Most of our customers are in the centre of the country, so an in depth knowledge of French and Dutch is absolutely necessary.
We offer you
- A culture and an environment enabling you to develop your personality, and touching several business environments and cultures.
- The opportunity to maintain a good work life balance and to grow in a non-hierarchical culture, based on openness and knowledge transfer.
- A structured introduction programme, combining theory and practical experience on the field allowing you to strengthen your professional expertise and ensuring a successful performance with our customers.
Interested? Don’t waste this opportunity to boost your career! Send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com